Family Service Canada now offers online training for members
Family Service Canada (FSC) is pleased to partner with a California based online training site - Essential Learning. Family Service Canada is the first full Canadian partner of Essential Learning. We certainly hope that online learning will become your preferred option for professional development for you and your staff after reviewing the online training site and catalogue.
For more than twenty years, Family Service Canada has been advocating for the needs of children and families in Canada. With a new vision and mission statement that is focused on leadership development in family serving agencies, it is timely that FSC partner with Essential Learning to create a well researched knowledge based online learning center.
The catalogue of online courses that has been built for FSC members, addresses the training needs of the membership in a convenient and affordable manner. Please take a few minutes to review the courses and their content and discover the endless professional development opportunities that are available to you. As the course catalogue and pricing options are continually evolving we would welcome your input and feedback. If you have ideas or a particular topic that is relevant and should be offered as part of our catalogue, we would welcome your feedback and input.
Please feel free to contact email@example.com to offer your feedback.
State of the Art Professional Development
- Engaging interactive courses developed by experts and thought leaders
- National and state continuing education approvals
Convenient Stress Free Service
- Take your courses on your schedule... anytime... anywhere
- Manage all of your CEs where ever you earn them with our free CETracker
- Learn at your own pace. Bookmark and return to unfinished courses
Save Money While You Learn
- Low cost continuing education (as low as $10 per course)
- Money Saving subscriptions and course packages
- Monthly Specials and coupons sent with our newsletter